Hủ Tiếu Xào Đồ Biến Ap Chảo (Flat Rice Noodle with Seafood Stir-fry)
· seafood (fish, shrimp, scallop, squid, etc…) cut to bite sized pieces
· 4 bok choy bunches or any other leafy vegetables like bok choy
· 1 onion, sliced
· minced garlic (about 2 cloves or 1 tsp)
· corn starch
· mushroom seasoning
· flat rice noodle (Hủ Tiếu)
· Pan fry the flat noodles, set aside.
· In a big pan, add oil and garlic, fry until golden, add onion and fry for 30 seconds.
· Add the stalk of the bok choy and fry for another minute.
· Add the seafood and seasoning. Fry for about 2 minutes.
· Add a cup of water and let simmer
· In a bowl, add two tbsp of corn starch and four tbsp of water. Mix until even.
· Add the corn starch mixture into the pan and mix. The sauce should become more viscous.